Full Depth Reclamation (FDR)
Full Depth Reclamation (FDR) is a pavement rehabilitation technique in which the section and a predetermined portion of the underlying materials are uniformly pulverized and blended. It is then compacted to produce a strong and durable base for asphalt or concrete.
Full depth reclamation offers valuable benefits such as;
- FDR will provide a stronger, more uniform, and moisture resistant base for your roadway
- Reduce road closure and construction time
- Eliminate reflective cracking
- FDR uses less natural resources than other processes
- FDR creates a long lasting and low maintenance base for your roadway
Allstates Pavement Recycling & Stabilization is a leader in the Midwest for pavement recycling and stabilization services.
Our mission is to bring efficiency to your next pavement project. Save time and money with a company you can trust. Allstates Pavement Recycling & Stabilization.
Allstates performs work for all types of contracts including
Commercial, City, County, State, and Federal Projects.